SEO Search Engine Strategies to Stimulate Traffic and Promote Website
- Source: http://en.trueland.net Author: Helen Published on :2013-2-26 9:35:45 Views:
Are you confused of how to promote your website or how can you get more visitors to your website? Here, we will give you some search engine strategies to stimulate traffic and promote website. Or we can say it is the search engine optimization strategies, or SEO strategies actually. Perhaps, you can take measures from title, meta description, distributing keywords properly in headers, titles, descriptions, text, hyperlinks and so forth.
First, keyword strategies. As we all know, keyword is of great importance to search engine optimization. Let's talk about keyword strategies in the following aspects:
1. Select Proper Keyword and Long Tail Keyword
As to every walk and industry, there will be some hot words that users will select in a high rate. For example, when users want to do seo, he or she may choose "best seo company", "best seo service ", "seo techniques ", "seo methods" and so forth. But which words can help you get more traffic need your analysis. You are advised to choose the best keyword and its long tail words.
2. Include Keyword in Page Title
You are advised to write a descriptive title for each pape. You can use five to eight words for your title which includes your keyword. The page title will appear hyperlinked on the search engines when your page is found. You can place it at the top of the webpage between the <HEAD></HEAD> tags.
3. Include Keyword in Headers like H1, H2, H3
Page headline and sub heads are of great importance to search engines. Ensure that your desired keywords and phrases appear in one or two header tags. Use keywords in the H1, H2, H3 tags to provide clues to search engines. It is a great mistake that some designers do not use the H1 and H2 tags.
4. Include Descriptive Keywords in ALT Attribute of Image Tags
Including keywords in alt attribute image tags will help your site be more accessible to site-impaired visitors and gives additional clues to the search engines. The alt attributes can help make your images rank higher for image search.
5. Include Keywords in Hyperlinks
Search engine may regard hyperlinked words in your body text as important words, so you are advised to hyperlink your important keywords and key phrases.
6. Develop Webpages Focused on Each Your Target Keywords
Second, write a descriptive meta tag. Description may appear under your title in the search results on search engines. The description can be one or two sentences long which are used to describe the content of the web page. Use main keywords and key phrases on this page. Place the description tag at the top of the page.
Fourth, create a sitemap. The function and importance of site map will be more obvious if you have a large site. Site map with links to all your pages can give the access to both search engines and visitors to all your pages.
Fifth, promote your video, image and audio content.
- Related News
- 2012-03-27Before your seo service
- 2012-05-16How to learn essential seo knowledge by ourselves?
- 2012-11-29Keyword Stuffing - How to Avoid?
- 2012-03-02The services we Trueland designed for you
- 2013-02-01How Can LSI Improve Your SEO?
- 2012-09-21Make a Difference By the Use of SEO Meta Tags
- 2012-08-01Wanna Excellent SEO, Say No to Duplication
- 2012-05-19How can we benefit from Network marketing?