The Proper Internal Link Numbers to a Particular Page
- Source: http://en.trueland.net/ Author: Helen Published on :2013-2-16 9:13:07 Views:
According to Wikipedia, "An internal link is a hyperlink that is a reference or navigation element in a document to another section of the same document or to another document that may be on or part of the same website or domain of the internet. In articles like this one, the words highlighted in blue are examples of SEO internal links." Well, how to determine the specific numbers or proper numbers of your particular page? As we all know that there are many search engines in the world, and some of them are very popular, like Google, Yahoo, Bing and MSN and so forth. Here, we will give you a brief introduction on how to determine the internal link number.
Well, there are many tools for you to select. For exampe, Yahoo Site Explorer lets you determine the incoming links to your web pages. While the Google Site Exploer make you view backlinks for a page or for the website in general.
First of all, let's begin with Google Search Engine. You are advised to use Google Link Operator. You can open a web browser, and navigate to the Google search engine homepage. Type the link order, like "link: yoursite.com". You can type your expected site you want to review actually. Click the search button. Generally, almost all pages have a link to the webpage specified in the search text box.
Second, Yahoo Site Explorer. To begin with, open a web browser and navigate to the Yahoo Site Explorer Web page. Then type your website page or just the domain in the text box labeled "Explore URL." Click the "Explore URL" button to view a list of links. Click the "Inlinks" button to only see Web pages linking to you. Select "Except from this domain" in the drop-down box. This filters out links that are on your own pages that link to the page you specified.
Third, Bing Webmaster Tools. To begin with, open a web browser and navigate to the Bing Webmaster Tools website using your account. You can sign up an account if you have no account. Then click the "Index" section to view a list of options. And click the "Links" link to view inlinks. Review the inlinks. The target column shows you where the link points to from the internal website.
- Related News
- 2012-04-01Can SEO Services really encourage the Enterprise?
- 2012-12-03Does Shadow Domain Affect SEO?
- 2012-08-06Be Faithful to Do SEO Services For Your Sites
- 2012-09-18Learn More Information About the Difference Between White Hat And Black Hat Seo
- 2012-07-19Expert SEO Services Supplier Without Cost Too Much
- 2012-07-18Cost Efficiently While Work Effectively Chinese SEO Services
- 2012-04-23Advertise your Product Globally using seo Services
- 2012-11-14Why and How to Optimize Images for Website?